Your life can change drastically in a matter of seconds if you are involved in a car accident. Some accidents you may be able to see coming, but others can occur before you even have a chance to respond. Vehicle accidents occur every day, and most of the time these accidents cannot be avoided. If you or someone you know has been involved in a collision, you want to bring your car to a place you can trust to repair your vehicle to its original splendor, and one that will do so in a timely manner. Thankfully, there is a place that can do all of that and more-Complete Collision Center near Baton Rouge! Complete Collision Center is located conveniently near Baton Rouge, LA and proudly serves Zachary, Clinton, Slaughter, Pride, New Roads, St. Francisville, Baker, and the surrounding areas. Get the best in collision repair for your car at Complete Collision Center!

A Team You Can Trust

You want your car to be in good hands while it is being repaired. The automotive industry is fast paced and constantly changing, but Complete Collision Center near Baton Rouge keeps up with the pace. You can rest assured knowing that all of the dedicated technicians at Complete Collision Center are ASE and I-CAR certified, meaning they are fully capable of working on all makes and models of vehicles. The hardworking team at Complete Collision Center knows how valuable your time is, which is why they will work quickly to get your car repaired and back to you as quickly as possible.

complete automotive store front

You might be shocked to know that less than 5% of the nation’s auto shops are officially certified! Unlike the other 95% of collision repair centers, Complete Collision Center has gone the extra mile to become an elite Assured Performance Certified repair shop. In order to be certified by Assured Performance, body shops must possess and maintain the correct tools, equipment, facilities, and training in order to meet the rigid requirements set for OE repair standards. When you choose Complete Collision Center as your collision repair shop, you can ensure that your vehicle’s safety and value are kept intact after an accident. Complete Collision Center is nationally certified to repair several of the largest automaker brands, such as Nissan, Hyundai, Infiniti, FCA, GM, and many more.

collision-banner

Collision Repair for When You Need It Most

You cannot predict the time an accident will occur, which is why the Complete Collision Center provides you with a convenient 24-hour towing service that will come get your car right from the scene of the accident, regardless of what time the accident happened. Not only will they tow your vehicle, Complete Collision Center even offers free car rental assistance for you while they diagnose and repair your vehicle back to the manufacturer’s specifications. If you need collision repair in Baton Rouge, all you have to do is call Complete Collision Center and they will take care of the rest for you.

rear ended accident

Call Complete Collision Center near Baton Rouge Today!

Not only does Complete Collision Center provide certified repairs, they also provide a written repair warranty for any repair they make on your vehicle. This warranty remains valid for the entire duration you own the vehicle, guaranteeing that any service or repair work they provide is of only the utmost highest quality! If you have been involved in a serious accident that has left your vehicle unsafe to drive, Complete Collision Center has got you and your vehicle covered! Come visit the collision repair center today or visit Complete Automotive’s website and find out more about what they can do for you!